Competences in Business Acumen and Communication for Heritage is for higher professionalisation and business acumen, communication and strategic thinking skills in all the heritage sector to secure:
- more socio-economic sustainability of the heritage sector,
- better fulfilment of the social mission of heritage as a key player in social education, the economy, the labour market and other sectors like cultural tourism,
- opportunities to exploit this period of positive keenness on coming back to socialising and meeting others after the Covid-19 pandemic,
- riding on the positive wave of internal tourism and creative initiatives undertaken by operators of heritage spaces to keep their doors open during lockdowns and
- new readiness by social players in education, tourism, active ageing and cultural operators to engage with digital and remote access and to undertake initiatives for socio economic comeback of their respective sectors.
Dreamstime Image ID: 116544695