BACH brings with it:
1. A BRAND NEW APPROACH TOWARDS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN CULTURE AND HERITAGE that:
- strikes a balance between socio economic sustainability and socio emotional wellbeing given the importance of culture to foster and cultivate a sense of belonging, national/regional/European identity and values,
- puts quality and human centredness as the drivers for change for a heritage sector that opens up to new ideas and wider ownership and
- makes heritage spaces a place for encounter and healthier social textures through inclusion and more active exchange.
2. BROADENS VISION OF AND UPSKILLS PROFESSIONALS IN THE HERITAGE SECTOR SETTING THE TREND FOR OTHER SIMILAR COLLABORATIVE SELF/LEARNING PATHS INCLUDING THE START OF A NETWORK TO FURTHER THE BACH STRATEGY BEYOND THE PARTNERSHIP ie.
- designs a training path that can be upscaled/ transferred to other sectors like cultural tourism etc.,
- designs a business ideas and business development toolkit that enables testing and stressing of ideas through peer review and measurement of creativity and impact against criteria based on the UN Sustainable Development Goals for 2030.